Create a Bright and Healthy Smile with Invisalign in Perth
Straighten and align your teeth in a discreet and hassle-free way with Invisalign at Beyond Smiles Dental. A much less noticeable alternative to metal braces, Invisalign is the solution of choice for adults wanting an invisible, effective and more hygienic way to achieve a balanced and perfect smile.
Invisalign is fast gaining popularity across the world as the most modern and hassle-free teeth alignment system, offering minimal disruption to your appearance and lifestyle. Working by supporting the strengthening and closing of gaps and misalignment in teeth, Invisalign is virtually undetectable when fitted. Providing you with more freedom than traditional metal braces, it can even be removed for special occasions and while eating.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisible and undetectable
- Virtually invisible, Invisalign blends seamlessly into your smile to straighten and align your teeth with discretion. It’s the perfect solution for adults longing for a straighter and more balanced smile without the look of conventional metal braces.
- More hygienic and comfortable
- Maintaining good oral hygiene is much simpler with Invisalign. Completely removable, you’re able to clean and floss your teeth thoroughly after every meal.
- Low maintenance and convenient
- Traditional metal braces call for frequent visits to the dentist – generally every three to four weeks. With Invisalign, dentist appointments are reduced to every six or eight weeks.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Many adults battle over getting braces later in life to align teeth. Older patients enquiring about metal braces often express feelings of insecurity, embarrassment and awkwardness. Invisalign comes as a breath of fresh air, offering an invisible and modern orthodontic treatment solution ideal for adults. Invisalign is recommended by dentists for patients wanting a straighter and more balanced smile without the use of traditional braces.
In comparison to metal braces, Invisalign comes at comparable cost while also offering discretion, enhanced hygiene and added comfort.
What Does Invisalign Cost?
Generally speaking, Invisalign treatments start from around $5999 on average. Depending on the complexity of your requirements, duration of treatment time and level of orthodontic health insurance cover, costs of Invisalign will vary from patient to patient. Before undergoing any procedure, we recommend checking your health insurance cover benefits and limits.
At Beyond Smiles Dental, we offer a number of flexible interest free payment plans to make Invisalign more accessible and affordable. This means that you’re able to make smaller payment instalments instead of paying the entire amount upfront. If you’re interested in a flexible interest free payment plan, just let your dentist know.
Shaping Flawless and Balanced Smiles
Are you ready to feel more confident and comfortable with your smile? We’re here to help. Our experienced dentists offer expert advice when it comes to realistic expectations and results with Invisalign.
Find out how Invisalign could work for you. Contact your local Beyond Smiles Dental Clinic to book your free initial Invisalign consultation.